Staff and Board
Clovernook’s Senior Leadership Team
- Christopher D. Faust - President/CEO
- Jessica Salyers - Vice President of Fund Development and Community Relations
- Jacqueline L. Conner - Vice President of Multi-State Center East
- Charlotte Begley - Manager of Print House
- Ken Lackman - Controller
- Deana Marshall - Clients Services Manager
- Lynn Tune - Director of Program Services
- Kyle Wynk - Director of Human Resources
Board of Trustees
For more information on Clovernook Center or to speak with a board member, contact the president's administrative assistant at 513-522-3860, extension 2250.
The board meets the third Thursday of the month in January, March, April, June, September, and November.
- Board Chair: Wilbert F. Schwartz, CFA
- Treasurer: Mark Jackson, CPA, CVA
- Secretary: Thomas R. Flottman
- Richard L. Duell
- Michael J. Ehrensberger
- Lynn A. Jansen
- Roger L. Kerlin
- Jeff I. Kerstine
- Andrew R. Laskey
- Robert P. Loftus
- Michael T. Mann
- Peggy A. Markstein
- Nicola Pietoso
- Christopher D. Riemann, M.D.
- Norma Skoog
Clovernook Center for Blind and Visually Impaired's website has been designed to be as accessible as possible to all website visitors. As such this website has been created to be accessible to those with varying degrees of visual impairment and has been found to be compliant using the former Watchfire WebXact and Bobby systems. This site strives to be accessible to all, if you have found content that you are having difficulty accessing, please contact us at email@example.com and we will address the issue.