Links and verbiage for the page to come soon.
MSCE (Multi State Center East)
Multistate Center East (MSCE) is a division of Clovernook Center, and a regional distribution center that functions as “materials support” for network libraries in a specified geographical area of the country. Working on a contractual basis with the Library of Congress (LOC), National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS), MSCE provides publications, equipment, supplies, and interlibrary loan service for books and magazines in adaptive format to network libraries in their geographic areas and to each other. MSCE uniquely handles some limited items for the entire network.
MSCE receives, stores, shelves, duplicates, and distributes copies of all NLS-issued books; selected special collections; and some volunteer-produced material, including audio cartridge and braille books. The MSCE quality assurance specialist provides technical and artistic consultation to assist local recording groups in attaining and maintaining the level of quality required by NLS standards and specifications for locally produced books and magazines.
For more information please call MSCE at 513-771-1127.
- American Council of the Blind
- American Foundation for the Blind
- Braille Authority of North America
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- National Federation of the Blind
- National Industries for the Blind
- National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped – Library of Congress
- Ohio Library for the Blind & Physically Disabled
- Ohio Department of Development Disabilities
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
For a full list of Newsletters, click here.
Annual Reports & Financials
For a full list of Financials and Forms, click here.
For a full list of Press Releases, click here.